Fendall Hall Historic Home in Eufala, AL
Fendall Hall, also known as the Young–Dent Home, is an Italianate-style historic house museum in Eufaula, Alabama. The two-story wood-frame structure, with a symmetrical villa-type floor-plan and crowning cupola, was built between 1856 and 1860 by Edward Brown Young and his wife, Ann Fendall Beall. It remained in the Young family for five generations, passing to the builders’ daughter, Anna Beall Young, and her husband, Stouten Hubert Dent in 1879. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 28, 1970. The Alabama Historical Commission acquired it in 1973 and restored it to an appearance appropriate to a time-frame spanning 1880–1916.
Image dimensions: 4288 x 2848 pixels